High-Energy Pyrotechnic Show and TV Dance Sensations Headline the Summer Fun
There are more reasons than ever to make Busch Gardens® Williamsburg the place for summer fun. Lasers, pyrotechnics, a popular neon dance troupe, cool zones, Freak shakes and tie-dyed crepes, plus more exciting offerings will make it a summer to remember. The park’s summer fun begins Friday, July 6 and runs through Aug. 12.
Summer Nights Overview:
- Spark presented by Coca-Cola® — an all-new, one-of-kind pyrotechnic laser light show. Features a cast of 10 party-starters, a bubble dance floor for guests and a custom soundtrack packed with popular dance music by award-winning artists. Electric dance mixes will come to life with flame effects, concert lighting and an awesome laser pyrotechnic show; July 6 – Aug. 12
- Light Balance — a neon dance troupe, popularized by its appearance on NBC-TV’s “America’s Got Talent,” is on tap to perform four shows nightly in the park’s Abbey Stone Theatre. This team of talented, young dancers, designers and programmers tell their story through brilliant choreography; July 6 – 8 and July 27 – Aug 12 on Fri., Sat. and Sun.
- Fireworks; July 6 – Sept. 2, every Fri., Sat. and Sun.
- Wilkommenhaus –transforms into a mind-blowing visual spectacle through projection mapping; nightly, July 6 – Aug. 12
- Cool Off Zones – Busch Gardens is ready to cool guests down with a soakin’ Splash Party, giant mister fans and the new Spritzer Squad roaming throughout the park, refreshing willing guests. In addition, water rides like Escape From Pompeii® can’t be forgotten.
- Sweet Treats — Freak shakes, tie-dyed crepes, fried Twinkies, Spark cocktails and Acai Berry bowls
- Dance Parties — the music turns up with dance parties each night in the park’s France village creating festive summertime fun. A DJ sets the vibe for a fun-filled evening just outside the Royal Palace Theatre.
For more information about Summer Nights, please visit buschgardens.com/bgwsummernights.
The best way for consumers to enjoy all the summer fun is with a Membership. Make unlimited visits to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA throughout the year for as little as $12 a month. For more information, visit https://buschgardens.com/williamsburg/annual-pass/benefits/.