- Paul’s alcoholism
- Why Heroes sucks, but apparently Lost is good
- Jonathan keeps trying to convince people that Eddie Brock should be Spider-Man, Sentry is a cool character, and that X-Men: Second Coming is going to be good
- Wayne, for some reason, still likes X-Man
- X-Factor: Forever
- We try to figure out who the hell the Secret Avengers are going to be, and mock the new Avengers line-up
- We chat a lot about all of the recent Marvel announcements
- And, most importantly, we try to figure out where the hell Aron is.
All this, plus midget strippers, Lois Lane in a Wonder Woman costume, and why X-Men: Second Coming should happen at least a half hour after the first one.
Please note that, due to our editor being plastered, the recording actually goes on past the ending of the episode, and you hear us ramble on about next week’s comics, and once more talk about Spider-Man: The Gauntlet – a rare look into the mind of some madmen.