So…yeah…we screwed up. Wayne, Paul, and Tim recorded an episode of Funnybooks but, without Aron’s guidance…well, someone forgot to hit record. Either that or upgrading our Skype screwed something up. Or Gremlins did something. More than likely it was Gremlins. In chicken costumes.
Still, because we’re dedicated podcasting professionals (Well, Tim and Paul are anyway), we gave it another go, recording an instant classic of an episode! Tim and Paul rock this joint, talking about such interesting crap as…
- That bastard ass Skype Recording program
- How Paul/Judas betrayed Aron and now they’ll never be “iPad buddies”
- Digital Comics and how Tim’s a loser
- Twilight and the losers who let their wives drag them to it. On opening day. Like Paul.
- Some actual comics, like Justice League #3, Red Hood and the Outlaws #3, and Amazing Spider-Man #674
- We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. So make that happen, k?