For our third year of Christmas music goodness, Aron and Mark share a few songs we’re particularly enjoying while also sharing thoughts on a few bottles of beer and a fine dram scotch whisky all the while sharing Christmas stories.
- Old Pulteney’s Limited Edition WK209
- One Horse Open Sleigh
- Do You See What I See by Pink Martini
- Russian Dance by LA Guitar Quartet
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town by John Bayless
- I’ll be Home for Christmas by She & Him
- Sussani by St. Olaf’s Choir
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Bobby Morganstein
Podcaster’s note: Part of the recording was lost featuring the Scotch commentary. We will revisit this fine scotch on our next episode of 3B1S because it DEMANDS commentary.
Continue the discussion! Leave us a comment in the talk-back section below. Follow Three Beers and a Scotch on Twitter, Mark and Aron, too! Give us a call at 972-763-5903 and leave us your thoughts. If we use your voicemail, you’ll win an Ideology of Madness SurPrize.