Busch Gardens Williamsburg invited us on an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at some of the new scares they have planned for Howl-O-Scream XX!
- A first look at the new Control Lab that allows park-goers to be the scare-masters for unsuspecting haunted house visitors.
- Lights on tours of new signature haunted houses: The Vault: XX, and Demented Dimensions
Busch Gardens® Williamsburg is celebrating the 20th anniversary of its hair-raising Howl-O-Scream event this year and 2018 promises to be the scariest year ever. Open select dates through Oct. 28, Howl-O-Scream debuts a host of new features for this celebratory year. New scares coming in 2018 include:
- 3 Haunted Houses – 7 total
- 5 Bars – 6 total
- 2 Terror-tories™ – 6 total
- 2 Party Zones
- 1 No Escape (Escape Room Experience) – 2 total
For more information and tickets, visit buschgardens.com