But the real question is…should any of them wield the shield? According to AICN, the following eligible bachelors are in line to take on the mantle of the Star Spangled Avenger.
- Chace Crawford (GOSSIP GIRL)
- John Krasinski (THE OFFICE)
- Scott Porter (FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS)
- Mike Vogel (CLOVERFIELD)
- Michael Cassidy (Lots o’ TV)
- Patrick Flueger (BROTHERS and THE 4400)
- Garrett Hedlund (TRON LEGACY)
First of all, I have to say….John Krasinski? F*ckin’ really? Who the hell thought that was a good idea? And what happened to Captain Awesome (Ryan McPartlin), from Chuck? As for the remaining choices, I’m not entirely familiar with any of them either. Scott Porter seems like a decent choice, as does Chace Crawford (though I don’t see him as pulling off the muscle-bound Cap).
What say you?