In this episode we natter on about Google+ and how not enough folks are using it, Paul plans to make a pilgrimage to Blood on the Beach where he will seek forgiveness at the feet of Michael Biehn and we each set a table for four dinner guests while pondering the table manners of Alan Moore and the effects on his beard.
- Aron’s Blackest Friday Follow-Up
- The new trailer for John Carter
- FCBD Announcement
- Ron Marz’ Four For Dinner
- What Would You Release on a Five-Week?
- NEW COMIC RELEASE SPOTLIGHT
- Wolverine and the X-Men #2
- FF #12
- Who is Jake Ellis?
Give us a call at 972-763-5903 and leave us your feedback. If we use your voicemail, you’ll win an Ideology of Madness SurPrize.